LANGUAGES & Tools
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Lead Software Engineer
May 2020 – Present
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
• Currently working with the Recruiting team on the company’s flagship product – Ceridian Dayforce.
• Leading daily scrums, and planning meetings.
• Responsible for interviewing and hiring software developers in the department.
• Measure the team’s impact and set clear goals and expectations.
• Mentor engineers at various levels of experience to grow a well-balanced team.
• Collaborate with product, project & design teams in the planning and prioritization of work.
• Partner with leadership to influence and drive technical vision and product roadmap.
Technologies & Tools: MS SQL Server, Visual Studio 2022, React JS, TypeScript, C#.NET, MVC, Azure, Azure DevOps, DocuSign , CosmoDB, Azure Service bus
Bond Brand Loyalty
Senior Software Engineer
Feb 2019 – May 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
• Worked with cross functional teams like Enterprise Architecture/Infrastructure/Business Analytics teams on technology decisions and technical designs
• Developed and delivered the Paccar loyalty program as a part of the Digital development team.
• Drove DevOps practices within the department.
Technologies & Tools: MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#.NET, MVC, .NET core, GIT, RedGate, Azure, CI/CD, Easy Projects, Jira
Team Lead | Senior Software Engineer
Sep 2012 – Feb 2019
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
• Drove larger software engineering teams to adopt Automation and Continuous Integrations and Delivery practices.
• Managed 4 Software Engineers who reported directly to me.
• Coordinated the efforts of a remote team of 4 members through frequent online communication.
• Designed standard frameworks, architectures to be reused in future projects
• Developed and delivered Profiles – A web application that provides clients access to a variety of applications supporting their interaction with Cerner.
• Developed eWSO web application - a client facing multiple-language, responsive across devices, web application, that replaced the existing paper process for making someone a web security officer.
• Integrated Kenexa into Cerner careers, this unifies business approach that supports the entire employee lifecycle, from pre-hire to exit.
• Developed an automation tool for the financial division at Cerner. This tool saves the division about 200 FTE hours/month.
• Worked with the EBI team to develop reporting tools using Oracle BI and Informatica.
Technologies & Tools: MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#.NET, MVC, API 2.0, GIT, React JS, Selenium, RedGate, Jenkins, Octopus, Jira, Informatica, CA PPM
Orion Systems Integrators Inc
Nov 2010 – Aug 2012
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, United States
Client: Jacobson Co - Des Moines, IA (Feb 1st 2012 - Aug 31st 2012)
Worked with Jacobson Co as an ASP.NET and SQL Server developer on a logistics and supply chain management website.
Client: Thomas Publishing Group - New York, NY (Nov 1st 2010 - January 31st 2012)
Worked on solusource.com , a website that links the industrial community together with tools and resources which provide assistance to better complete their sourcing needs.
• Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of Screens, and Backend Procedures.
• Acted as liaison between project team and clients to translate client needs into achievable goals
• Analyzed user requirements, and translated client needs into application design
• Used LINQ to SQL for data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server database.
• Designed, developed and deployed the loads website application, where potential carriers can view the available loads on offer.
• Developed web and WCF services for clients to consume.
• Worked with the EDI group to solve issues, using Dell Boomi.
University of Florida (College of Health & Human Performance)
Aug 2009 – Oct 2010
Gainesville, Florida, United States
Developed data-driven web based applications for the College of Health and Human Performance (HHP) to keep track of their students’ records.
• Involved in Analysis, design, development and testing of screens and backend Procedures.
• Implementing the Database Schema by communicating with the Staff.
• Coded business logic components in VB.NET and back-end stored procedures and other database objects.
• Designed and developed User Interface screens using ASP.net using VB.NET as code behind.
• Used ADO.NET for data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server database and wrote SQL queries for data access and reports.
• Unit testing of module
• Post production support for the application.